Introduction: Set the tone and pace for what I’m about to deliver about being imperfect.
Self Evaluation: What is it that you’re expecting from your hyper organized thoughts?
- Loosen up and allow yourself to react and capitalize in the moment
- If you’re making a plan, plan on being flexible
- Rigidity is keeping you 5 steps behind from the mover and makers
Talking About The Whys:
- Why can’t you ever seem to convert your ideas?
- Why is the big idea still stewing in the back of your mind?
- Today, last week, tomorrow - when are you going to make the biggest most beautiful success or mistake of your business career
- And why just one imperfectly beautiful blunder
- Why not make 10 this year and maybe 1 will be great
- Take a look at my mistakes and the brilliance that was born out of them
Fix It: STOP STEWING:
- Forget about yesterday
- How to build the culture, thought process, and a flourishing brand business based on a model of fast fails and big successes
Questions: Let’s have a conversation (rather than questions.) We will start it off.
John Nunziato, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Little Big Brands